ArchiCAD Documenter - Darlinghurst
|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Documenter - Darlinghurst|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:27|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This boutique architectural firm, located in Darlinghurst, is seeking to engage a ArchiCAD Documenter. The firm is growing its team to assist with the delivery of large scale government and high end residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this position you will be reporting to the Director. You will be responsible for assisting with DA/CC documentation, assisting team members with ArchiCAD, and liaising with stakeholders.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and councils
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Assist other staff with learning ArchiCAD
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Extremely proficient with ArchiCAD
- Outstanding communication skills
- Previous experience working on government and high end residential projects is favourable
The environment of this company's office is very welcoming and supportive. The staff value feedback, as well as personal and professional development. The culture is very oriented on team collaboration.
- Experience skill development and progress in your career
- Enjoy a convenient location near the CBD, Cafes, Bars and Clubs.
- Enhance your project portfolio with landmark government projects
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzanness on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's