Design Architect 3 Days P/W – On-Going Contract – Homebush
|Job Title:||Design Architect 3 Days P/W – On-Going Contract – Homebush|
|Salary:||$50 - $55 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:35|
On-Going contract for an Architect/Designer with potential for extension. Join a well-established architecture firm. Located in Strathfield.
• On-Going contract for an Architect/Designer with potential to be permanent.
• Work on single and multi-dwelling residential projects.
• Industry leading firm with high market share in the project home market.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This renowned architecture firm requires an experienced Architect/Designer to join their team on a contract basis. The firm has an excellent reputation in the market for their enviable portfolio of large-scale projects. These include multi-use and single use residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Senior Architect. You will assist with the design and be heavily involved with the DA process for three days per week. The team will look to you for guidance on new designs and you will assist in implementing fresh design ideas.
• Assist with concept design and design development
• Deliver architectural documentation with ArchiCAD 20
• Liaise with councils and consultants
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
• Highly proficient ArchiCAD skills
• Tertiary qualification in Architecture
• Outstanding eye for detail and passionate about designing homes.
• Previous experience on residential and mixed-use projects
This architectural firm has a strong presence in the market as a highly desirable employer for their projects, as well as a flexible work culture. This team places a healthy work/life balance the form of flexible work times and part time work.
• On-going contract with the view for permanent work.
• Work three days per week.
• Enjoy team lunches and dinners
• Deliver large scale projects that will enhance your project portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
**ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's