Project Architect - Vectorworks - Hornsby
|Job Title:||Project Architect - Vectorworks - Hornsby|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:23|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This well known architectural firm requires a Project Architect with strong Vectorworks experience to join their team. The company works on luxury residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this position you will be reporting to the Director. Your responsibilities will include having a hands on involvement with the projects and ensuring their timely delivery.
- Manage the delivery of projects in a timely manner
- Concept design and design development
- Assist with DA/CC documentation packages
- Lead a small team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Highly proficient Vectorworks skills
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Registration is preferable
- Previous experience working in a similar position
This company is highly regarded due to its strong emphasis on the retention and development of its staff. As a firm that consistently invests in training and development initiatives, you will receive ongoing career development to allow you to progress further in your career.
- Deliver landmark residential projects that will enhance your project portfolio with a market leading company.
- Collaborative family culture and regular team events.
- Be apart of a firm that values skill development and career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
**ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's