Architect - Sydney CBD
|Job Title:||Architect - Sydney CBD|
|Salary:||75,000 - 90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Crystal Moghaddas|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 14:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory group have an exiting opportunity for the next Architect to join this award-winning collaborative team. They pride themselves on their innovative team culture and work on a diverse range of projects throughout the Greater Metro area.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is an extremely hands on where you will be involved with the end to end delivery of your project. You will manage the concept design stage and will have a strong presence on site to ensure the design is executed with client specifications and Australian Code standards.
• Manage the DA and CC process and all required documentation.
• Work closely with clients and stakeholders during construction to ensure design is implemented.
• Supervise the design team and attend client meetings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
• Strong diverse Architectural background in Infrustructure, Residential and Commercial projects preffered.
• Proficient use of Revit and AutoCAD.
• A solid portfolio demonstrating your experience.
• Clear verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
• Sound understanding of BCA’S and Australian Standards.
This is a successful practice, with a collaborative team, who are highly motivated to work amongst the best. People enjoy the diversity of their projects and the wealth of knowledge internally from a variety industry specialists.
• Social environment with regular team events.
• Develop your portfolio with a variety of exciting projects.
• Great mentorship with an established team of professionals.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or Crystal Moghaddas on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
For larger portfolios please contact Crystal Moghaddas on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's