General Foreman | Residential
|Job Title:||General Foreman | Residential|
|Salary:||$160,000 - $170,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 08:59|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A young, professional and respected Builder with over 10 years experience. This company is a specialists in the construction of high end residential projects, including apartments, townhouses and multi | level homes. With a strong portfolio of projects valued up to $25M, this company has left a lasting impression in the market. With multiple awards for excellence and high quality work, this builder has been able to secure a strong project pipeline for the next two years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Sub | Foreman / Leading Hand, you will report directly to the Site Manager. Initially commencing employment on a luxury residential apartment development of 36 units in South Sydney. You will be commence from ground works, working Monday to Saturday. You will be provided excellent training to grow and progress into a Site Manager.
- Manage site safety, WHS
- Coordinate trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Site set out and mark out
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Interpreting and reading plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Carpenter / Leading Hand on apartments
- Trade or Tertiary qualification in Building is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret detailed site plans
- Strong ability to build relationships and liaise with externals
A young, driven and diverse team focused on provided high quality projects. Employees boast about the collaborative and supportive working environment. Management places a strong focus on work | life balance, implementing rotating Saturday's. This company is highly renowned for their charity work and sporting sponsorship's.
- Excellent career progression opportunities into Site Management
- Work/life balance - Rotating Saturday's
- High | end residential projects to boost your CV portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Aisling Lennon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's