Contracts Administrator | Residential
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator | Residential|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $130,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2019 19:47|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award | winning Residential builder takes pride in its ability to produce outstanding residential projects. This company has successfully delivered residential new build homes, renovations, and extension, across Sydney. This company places a strong emphasis on attention to detail which has allowed them to build a strong market presence in NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will report directly to the Project Manager. You will commence on a project valued up to $300m in total. You will work on one of Sydney's largest Residential projects based in Sydney. Your attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects will be highly regarded. You will be provided with training an development to further progress you into further management.
- Manage contracts and variations
- Assist in financial programming and budgeting
- Negotiating head & sub-contract agreements
- Prepare scope of works
- Cost control and tender recommendations
- Procurement and scheduling
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Contracts Administration experience on residential projects from $40M
- Tertiary qualification in a building related course
- Ability to build strong rapport with various stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Proficient in Jobpac or similar
Employees constantly boast about the company's supportive and collaborative work culture. With open lines of communication, employees enjoy the benefit where their feedback and input is considered.
- Unique project pipeline to build your project portfolio
- Training and development allowing for career progression
- Learn from leading industry professional
HOW TO APPLY.
Click APPLY or contact AISLING LENNON on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's