Project Manager | Multi Residential
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Multi Residential|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $200,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 14:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is well established and highly respected developer/builder known for their consistent delivery of landmark and iconic Residential apartment projects within Sydney's. With their recent acquisition and steady pipeline of projects, this company seeking to employee an experienced Project Manager to assist with the successful delivery of their iconic projects valued at $300m.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be employed within this firm to deliver projects valued between $300m. As a Project Manager you will play a pivotal role in managing all elements of the construction process, whilst ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within the allocated budget.
- Managing WHS and safety
- Managing project cost controls
- Programming, budgeting, and forecasting
- Ensure project timeline is within schedule
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Strong Project Management experience on residential apartment projects valued up to $300m.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Buildsoft software
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This company believes in a highly interactive and collaboratively work environment and ensures on providing its employees the recognition they deserve to ensure productivity remains at a high level. Employees boast about the strong team dynamic and the supportive environment they are apart of.
- Work on landmark and iconic residential apartment projects
- Strong focus on work/life balance and recognition
- Steady pipeline of projects allowing for employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity contact Aisling Lennon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's