Site Manager | Residential
|Job Title:||Site Manager | Residential|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 13:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable and professional Builder in NSW, with over 30 years experience. With the successful delivery of several Residential Developments in North Sydney, this company is a strong player in the High Density apartments sector. With a strong focus on relationships, this Builder places a strong emphasis on building trust with Sub | Contractors, allowing for the timely delivery of quality developments.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Manager, you will report directly to the Project Director. Initially commencing employment on a $300M residential development in North Sydney You will commence from the initial stages of the project and will be heavily involved with the programming and scheduling of the works.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Site set out and mark out for all trades
- Schedule and complete a weekly program
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Interpret detailed site plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Site Manager/1st in charge on residential developments
- Trade or Tertiary qualification is advantageous
- Proficient in scheduling, programming and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the construction process and methodologies
- Existing relationships with various trades and contractors
Dynamic, multicultural and energetic team, with a strong passion for training and development. Employees boast about the supportive and professional atmosphere and the desire to provide employees a healthy work | life balance. This company prides itself on delivering high-quality projects, and places a strong emphasis on detail.
- Focus on work | life balance | every second Saturday
- High | end High | Density projects that will boost your CV portfolio
- Supportive and professional working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact AISLING LENNON on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's