Senior Estimator | Residential
|Job Title:||Senior Estimator | Residential|
|Salary:||$140,000 | $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 16:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A growing, and ambitious Tier 3 Building Group established for over 6 years. They specialize in the delivery Commercial Fit | out, High | End Residential Homes, Townhouses, Multi | Residential Apartments valued to $20m. With a strong vision to grow and deliver quality projects, this Builder has implemented excellent systems and processes to allow for the continual growth.
Employees boast about the collaborative and down to earth working environment. The company values its employees, investing into continuous training programs, to continually develop their team. The company promotes a positive and healthy work/life balance, by providing employees with flexible working arrangements. The company is described to be that of a flat hierarchy, where everyone is approachable, and lines of communication are clear.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As the Senior Estimator, you will report directly to the Director. You will be in a stand alone role, looking after everything from sourcing projects, tendering and attending tender meetings. You will be expected to liaise with Clients and collaborate with the Project Managers. You will tender on various projects valued between $200K and $30M.
- Create bill of quantities
- Compare and analyse pricing
- Identify cost risks
- Prepare and oversee various tender submission and scope of works
- Procurement orders and scheduling
- Post tender negotiations
- Liaise with subcontractors through tender process
- Attend tender meetings
- Seek new project opportunities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Diverse project profile as an Estimator
- Mixed commercial and residential project experience
- 5+ years with Sydney Builders
- Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional attention for detail
- Ability to manage multiple tenders and work within a team
- Use BCI to gather project details and opportunities
- Proficient understanding of of construction methodologies
- Excellent time management and prioritization ability
- Healthy work | life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Down-to-earth and supportive team culture
- Training and development to allow for continual career progression
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Aisling Lennon on (02) 9231 4999
for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's