Project Engineer | Commercial
|Job Title:||Project Engineer | Commercial|
|Salary:||$100,000 | $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established and leading Commercial Construction Group, with a national presence for over 25 years. Renowned in the industry for the delivery of various landmark and iconic commercial, retail, residential, and educational fit-out and refurbishment projects valued up to $50m. This company prides themselves on the successful delivery of high quality projects, on time and within budget. This company has established strong Client relationships, becoming a preferred builder in the Commercial market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Project Engineer, you will be reporting to the Project Manager. You will commence on the third stage of a commercial refurbishment valued at $20M in Sydney's North West. The successful candidate will be responsible for the reviewing of tenders and designs, quality assurance, WHS management, and various contracts administration duties.
- Assist in financial programming and budgeting
- Liaise with Clients and Contractors
- Assisting the time, quality and cost control
- Managing contracts and variations
- Supervision of Foreman
- Manage designs and specifications
- Schedule scope of works
- Procurement and tendering
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Site/Project Engineer experience on commercial construction
- Tertiary qualification in a building related discipline
- Strong track record of delivering projects at a high quality and on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Thorough understanding of services and construction methodologies
This company places a strong emphasis on team collaboration and training, to ensure continual professional development. With a supportive and down to earth working culture, employees boast about the positive, atmosphere. This company also believes in providing a healthy work/life balance, providing employees a 5 day working week.
- Strong project pipeline for the next 36 months
- Down to earth and supportive working culture
- Landmark projects to boost your CV portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click APPLY or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's