Contracts Administrator | Residential
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator | Residential|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established and well-known Builder in NSW, with over 20 years experience. This Builder has delivered multiple award winning and landmark developments valued up to $50M. With a strong pipeline of medium to high rise residential developments, this Builder is also completing various scale commercial developments. With their strong Client relationships and excellent safety standards, this Builder has secured a strong project pipeline for the upcoming 3 years.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will assist with the delivery of a residential development based in Kellyville. You will be based on site, collaborating with the Site team and liaising with various Consultants. You will be provided excellent training, to allow for continual growth and development. As a Contracts Administrator you will work Monday to Friday, and occasional Saturdays.
- Prepare scope of works
- Documentation - DA, CC, OC
- Invoicing and progress payments
- Liaise with Consultants and subcontractors
- Manage variations and RFI's
- Read and interpret plans
- Contractor and supplier negotiation
- Cost reporting, scheduling and programming
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Contracts Admin or Project Management experience on apartments
- Tertiary Qualification in a building related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Thorough understanding of building codes and Australian standards
- Solid understanding of the Construction process and lifecycle
Young, driven and ambitious team, focused on high-quality and providing a high standard service. Management is described as professional, inspiring and motivating, providing employees continual growth opportunities. Employees boast about the positive and collaborative environment, allowing for clear lines of communication. A strong emphasis is placed on training and development, to ensure continual progression of employees.
- Professional and down to earth management team
- Training and development from industry experts
- High-quality projects to boost your CV portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's