Cadet | Graduate Estimator
|Job Title:||Cadet | Graduate Estimator|
|Salary:||$45,000 - $55,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:08|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well known and reputable Building Group in NSW. Specialist in commercial, retail, hospitality, educational and residential projects valued up to $20M. This company places a strong emphasis on safety and high end finishing. With over 10 years in operation, the company has been able to retain a strong client base, becoming a preferred Builder in the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will assist with the tendering on various scale and types of construction, fitout and refurbishment projects. You will also assist with the growth of the company, learning core skills from leading industry professional. You will be provided excellent training and development in this Cadetship, gaining exposure to Contracts Administration and Project Management.
- Prepare BOQs and quotations
- Measure and calculate the cost of materials
- Prepare tender submissions and take offs
- Liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- Read and interpret plans
- Liaise with Clients
- Contracts Administration
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous junior estimation experience
- Tertiary qualification in a building related discipline is advantageous
- Experience using Buildsoft or CostX is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
Employees describe this company as having a very positive and family-orientated team culture, that provides an enjoyable working atmosphere. This company highly values professional development. With a strong focus on work/life balance, this company provides flexible working arrangements.
- Professional and down to earth management team
- Excellent training and development to increase your skill set
- Lead from leading industry professionals
HOW TO APPLY.
Click APPLY or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's