Site Manager | Commercial
|Job Title:||Site Manager | Commercial|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable Commercial Fit | out group specializes in the delivery of Commercial Office, Educational and Hospitality projects valued up to 10M. Due to their strong client relationships and strong emphasis on time, cost and quality, this company has secured a strong pipeline of projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Manager, you will be reporting to the Project Manager, you will commence employment delivering a Commercial office Fit | out in Sydney's CBD. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality and on time.
• Manage site safety, WHS, Trades and Subcontractors
• Assist in managing the Construction programming
• Ensure time restraints are adhered to
• Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
• Liaise with clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
• Great experience as a Site Manager on Commercial office Fit | out projects for Tier 2 or Tier 3 clients
• Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
• Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
This company believes in a flat hierarchy where everyone is valued and takes accountability for their contribution to the team. They offer various benefits to ensure a healthy family-orientated balanced career. They are highly driven and energetic in nature, and believe firmly that continual growth and development is key to their success.
• Fast paced and supportive working environment
• Unique and exciting Commercial Fit-out projects
• Steady pipeline of projects allowing for employment stability
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Aisling Lennon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's