Contracts Administrator | Commercial
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator | Commercial|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $80,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable and widely respected NSW Builder, based in Sydney's CBD. Renowned for their strong relationships and excellent WHS systems and processes. This company specialises in the construction and refurbishment of Aged Care, Educational, Retail, Commercial and Industrial projects valued up to $50M. This Builder prides itself on their unique and challenge project portfolio.
A professional, inspiring and down to earth management team, who place a strong emphasis on employee welfare. Employees are encouraged to work a 5 day week to prevent burnout and increase their morale. The team is described as outgoing, passionate and diverse, which has lead to a positive working environment. A strong emphasis is placed on employees development, with regular training provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager. You will commence your employment by working on an Aged Care project valued at $15M in western Sydney. You will be required to work from the site, and visit head office weekly. You will required to work Monday to Friday, with great progression opportunities into Project Management.
- Manage contracts and variations
- Assist in financial programming and budgeting
- Prepare scope of works
- Cost control
- Tender recommendations
- Procurement and scheduling
- Contract letting
- Coordination of contractors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Contracts Administration experience with a Tier 2/3 Builder
- Tertiary qualification in a Building or Engineering related course
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Team focused individual with strong relationships with subcontractors
- Proficient understanding of construction methodologies and processes
- Knowledge of all scopes, including excavation and structural
- Strong opportunity progression into Project Management
- Supportive and positive working environment focused on development
- Diverse range of unique projects that will increase your CV portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's