Senior Estimator | Fitout & Refurbhisment
|Job Title:||Senior Estimator | Fitout & Refurbhisment|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $150,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:10|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well known and reputable Fitout Group in NSW. Specialists in Commercial Office, Medical and Educational projects valued up to $10M. With a strong focus on safety and high quality work, this company has been able to retain a strong client base, becoming a preferred supplier within the industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will assist with the tendering on various scale, fitout and refurbishment projects. You will assist with the growth and development of the company. You will be required to work as part of a team and autonomously as well as liaising with Clients. You will put your knowledge of fitout methodologies and systems to the test.
- BOQs and quotations
- Measure and calculate the cost of materials
- Tender submissions and take offs
- Scope of works
- Liaise with Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Read and interpret plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Estimation experience on commercial fitout projects from $4M
- Tertiary qualification in a building related discipline is advantageous
- Experience using Buildsoft or CostX is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to business develop and maintain Client relationships
Employees boast about the positive and family-oriented team culture, that provides an enjoyable working atmosphere. This company highly values progression and professional development, providing regular training. With a strong focus on work/life balance, this company provides a flexible 5 day week.
- Professional and down to earth management team
- Strong focus on work/life balance - 5 day week
- Collaborative and positive team culture
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's