Site Manager | Education
|Job Title:||Site Manager | Education|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:11|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An reputable and market leading Builder, delivering commercial scale projects for over 20 years. This Group is renowned for the high quality and successful delivery of Commercial, Educational, and Industrial projects valued up to $25M. With a strong track record, and excellent client relationships, this Builder has been able to secure a steady pipeline of projects across Sydney's for the next 3 years.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Project Manager, as a Site Manager / Supervisor you will commence from the initial stages of an Educational development in Sydney's Inner-West area. You will have a Foreman and Labourers on site to assist. You will be heavily involved in managing and guiding the site team to ensure projects are completed at the highest quality.
- Manage site safety and WHS
- Coordinate trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Liaise with Clients and Consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Supervisor on Commercial/Educational projects
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and site safety
- Excellent track record delivering projects from start to finish
A work hard/play hard team, who enjoy regular team gatherings and outings. Management provides a flat hierarchy, to allow for a smooth process, and open lines of communication. A long term, and hard working team, focused on high quality project delivery.
- Fast paced and supportive working environment
- High profile and landmark projects to boost your CV portfolio
- Steady pipeline of projects allowing for employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999
for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's