Construction Manager | Residential
|Job Title:||Construction Manager | Residential|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $190,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:13|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established and highly regarded Builder with over 30 years experience. This company has established themselves as a quality Builder, placing a strong emphasis on quality, timely delivery and WHS. This company specialises in the delivery of both commercial and residential developments valued between $15M and $80M.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, as a Construction Manager you will be responsible for managing the time, cost and quality of commercial and residential developments. You will be overseeing up to 5 construction projects as well as implementing improvements to current systems and processes. You will be based in the heart of Sydney's West, and will be required to work Monday to Friday.
- Tender Submissions
- Project Delivery
- Manage the Construction Program
- Quality Assurance
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in a building related discipline
- Project or Site Management experience on projects valued from $30M
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
- Ability to lead from the front with a focus on systems and processes
- Capability of building strong teams and delivering projects on time
Advocates of a healthy work/life balance, this offers various benefits to their employees to ensure a healthy and family orientated lifestyle. Employees boast about the down to earth and inspiring management at the company, focused on career development. This company provides its employees regular monetary benefits upon successful delivery of projects.
- Manage and direct all construction processes and decisions
- Strong project pipeline of landmark and iconic projects
- Great location with public transport and parking nearby
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's