Site Manager | Residential
|Job Title:||Site Manager | Residential|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:15|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A reputable and professional Builder in NSW, with over 15 years experience. With the successful delivery of several residential developments across Sydney's metro, this company has become a strong player in the medium density apartments sector. With a strong focus on relationships, this Builder places a strong emphasis on building trust with sub-contractors, allowing for the timely delivery of quality developments.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Site Manager, you will report directly to the Project Director. Initially commencing employment on a $45M residential development in Sydney's Western Suburbs. You will commence from the initial stages of the project and will be heavily involved with the programming and scheduling of the works. You will be required to work a Monday to Friday week, with every second Saturday.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Site set out and mark out for all trades
- Schedule and complete a weekly program
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
- Interpret detailed site plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Site Manager/1st in charge on residential developments
- Trade or Tertiary qualification is advantageous
- Proficient in scheduling, programming and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the construction process and methodologies
- Existing relationships with various trades and contractors
Dynamic, multicultural and energetic team, with a strong passion for training and development. Employees boast about the supportive and professional atmosphere and the desire to provide employees a healthy work/life balance. This company prides itself on delivering high-quality projects, and places a strong emphasis on detail.
- Focus on work/life balance - every second Saturday
- High-end multi-density projects that will boost your CV portfolio
- Supportive and professional working environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's