Senior Project Manager | Fitout
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager | Fitout|
|Salary:||$160,00 - $180,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 11:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This nationally recognised Interiors Group has been established for over 10 years. Renowned in the industry for their unique and high end retail and commercial projects valued between $200K and $10m. With strong Client relationships and ability to deliver on time, at cost and high quality, this company has secured a strong pipeline for the next 12 months.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Manager, you will work alongside the Director and be responsible for driving a landmark project. The Project Manager is responsible for budgeting, programming and quality.
- WHS management
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong Project Management experience on fitout and refurbishment projects
- Tertiary Qualification in a building related discipline
- Proficient understanding of construction methodologies and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
Employees boast about the positive and professional working culture at the company, and their strong emphasis on training and development. This company prides themselves on a strong attention to detail and site safety. The company plays a key role in the community, sponsoring local schools and sporting teams.
- Assist with the continual growth of mentoring and growing a project team
- Strong focus on a healthy work/life balance - flexible working hours
- Unique and challenging projects to boost your CV profile
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Daniel Spasevski on (02) 9231 4999. for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's