|Job Title:||Structures Foreman|
|Salary:||$120,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 10:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly regarded construction group is renowned in the industry for their delivery of landmark and iconic medium to high density residential projects in NSW. With a strong focus on providing high quality projects on time and within budget, this construction group specialises on residential apartment projects valued between $40m - $90m in NSW.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As s Structures Foreman, you will report to a Site Manager, commencing on a $80m residential high density project based in Sydney's inner suburbs. With the steady growth of the company, there is the potential to further progress into Site Management within the next 5 years.
- Manage site safety, WHS, trades and subcontractors
- Assist in managing the construction programming
- Ensure time restraints are adhered to
- Conduct site inductions and tool box talks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Experience as a Foreman on medium to high density residential projects valued up to $50m
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
- Strong understanding of WHS and structures
This company values their employees and acknowledges the need of a healthy work/life environment. Employees boast about the outstanding support and motivating working culture. With the excellent career progression opportunities, this company invests heavily in training and development.
- Outstanding and health work/life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Landmark and iconic medium to high density residential projects
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Daniel Spasevski
on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's