Leading Hand | Commercial
|Job Title:||Leading Hand | Commercial|
|Salary:||$80.000 - $100.000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:24|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Well established and rapidly expanding construction group, specializing in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Government Refurbishment and New Build projects. With a strong focus on safety and WHS, this company is renowned for their high quality projects delivered on time and within budget.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Leading Hand | Carpenter, you will report to the Site Manager and will commence employment by working on an industrial new build project valued at $15m in Sydney's Western suburbs. You will be provided training and development to further progress into the management of projects.
- Manage site safety and WHS
- Coordinate trades and Sub | contractors
- Construction programming
- Conduct inductions and tool box talks
- General carpentry site maintenance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification in carpentry or related
- Understanding of WHS and site safety
- Experience as a Leading Hand on Commercial New Build projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and coordinate site personnel
Friendly, supportive work environment with a strong focus on professional development and career progression. Employees boast about the strong passion for excellence and the extensive training they are continually provided.
- Strong team collaboration and supportive environment
- Excellent working hours and days, providing a healthy work/life balance
- Steady pipeline of projects allowing for employment stability
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact AISLING LENNON on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's