Project Manager | Commercial
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Commercial|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $200,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An established, yet rapidly growing construction group based in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Renowned for their strong client relationships and superb service, this group has doubled their turnover in the last 12 months. They have secured a steady pipeline of projects include Retail, Childcare, Government and Educational projects valued up to $10M.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as a Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing up to three projects. You will be required to work Monday to Friday in Sydney's CBD. You will be responsible for the overall delivery of the projects and the liaison between Clients. You will be responsible to lead and guide construction teams, in addition to assisting with the growth of the company.
- WHS management
- Cost control
- Client management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong Project Management experience on Commercial projects
- Tertiary Qualification in a building related discipline
- Excellent client liaison ability and strong networks
- Strong problem solving, time management and communication skills
- Showcase a strong track record of stability with previous employers
This company provides a supportive and collaborative working environment to ensure high staff morale. Employees boast about the enthusiastic, vibrant and positive atmosphere and regular team gatherings. Work/life balance is at the forefront of the business to reduce burnout and to increase efficiency through flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible working arrangements to provide you a healthy work/life
- Vibrant and positive working atmosphere
- Exciting and landmark projects to boost your CV profile
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Aisling Lennon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's