Contracts Administrator | Commercial
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator | Commercial|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Aisling Lennon|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 16:41|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A growing, boutique design and construct fitout Contractor based in the heart Sydney's CBD. Established from years of experience and exposure to the D&C industry, they have delivered many award winning projects. They specialise in the delivery of Commercial Office, Government, and Hospitality fitout and refurbishment projects valued between $200K and $3M. With a strong focus on quality, and their strong client relationships, they have secured a substantial amount of work, allowing them to grow rapidly.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Contracts Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager. You will commence by overlooking the delivery of 2 fitout projects in Sydney's CBD. You will be required to work from both site and office. You will required to work Monday to Friday, with occasional weekend and night works. You will be provided with great progression opportunities, through regular training and mentorship.
- Manage contracts and variations
- Assist in financial programming and budgeting
- Prepare scope of works
- Cost control
- Procurement and scheduling
- Contract letting
- Coordination of contractors
- Site management
- Manage site safety
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Contracts Administration experience on Fit|out and Refurbishment projects
- Bachelor of Construction Management or related
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Team focused individual with strong relationships with subcontractors
- Proficient understanding of construction methodologies and processes
- Desire to grow and expand your skills
A professional, inspiring and down to earth management team, who place a strong emphasis on employee welfare. The team is described as outgoing, passionate and diverse, which has lead to a positive working environment. A strong emphasis is placed on employees development, with regular training provided.
- Excellent training and development, with mentorship from the reputable leaders in the industry
- Supportive and positive working environment
- Diverse range of unique projects that will increase your CV portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aisling Lennon on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's