Facade / Structural Drafter
|Job Title:||Facade / Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 16:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This firm is a design and manufacturing company based in Chatswood, who specialise in the delivery of Facade systems and solutions. With a long-standing history in the market, coupled with an impressive project reach, they've continued to win impressive, large scale projects and are looking to continue to grow their team and capabilities with the addition of another skilled Facade Draftsperson.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will see you hands-on involved as a Drafter to assist with the delivery of various facade systems for high end commercial and residential projects across NSW & ACT. You'll be responsible for preparing detailed shop drawings for glass, aluminium, steel, curtain wall, shop front and other metal facades using AutoCAD and other related software. Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be confident to deliver your projects autonomously, but will be supported by the team if/when needed.
- Prepare detailed shop drawings for architectural approval
- Liaise with Project Managers, Builders and Architects for project deliver
- Use AutoCAD software daily
- Assist with the drafting of high-rise commercial and residential projects
- Look after documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Must have prior experience with drafting Facades
- Extensive drafting and facade experience of a senior level is highly favourable
- Confidence to deliver projects autonomously and work unsupervised
- Related drafting qualifications will be advantageous
- Excellent communication
- Strong attention to detail & detail-orientated
You will join a high-performing, respected team within the industry. The culture of this company is often described as hard working, engaging and rewarding. You'll play your part in delivering iconic structures across NSW, Canberra and Melbourne, and will enjoy flexible working hours, a genuine management team and overall high-performing environment. You're skills will be appreciated and work ethic recognized and rewarded via various initiatives and benefits.
- Industry-leading Facade company to enhance your resume and project portfolio
- Play your part in the delivery of iconic, high end commercial and residential developments
- Located in Chatwood close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this Job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's