Facade / Structural Drafter
|Job Title:||Facade / Structural Drafter|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 12:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a specialist Facade company who offer elite services for the delivery of Facade systems and solutions across NSW, VIC & ACT. As a Design and manufacturing company, this firm has been hands-on involved with new and existing facade design for various iconic commercial and residential buildings nationally. As their reputation is highly regarded, they are consistently winning and securing mid to large scale projects, and as such, can confidently offer career longevity and stability for their staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Structural/Facade Draftsperson, you'll be involved with the delivery of various facade systems for high end commercial and residential projects across NSW & ACT. You'll be responsible for preparing detailed shop drawings for glass, aluminium, steel, curtain wall, shop front and other metal facades using AutoCAD mainly, and other related software. Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be confident to deliver your projects autonomously, but will be supported by the team if/when needed.
- Prepare detailed shop drawings for architectural approval
- Assist with the drafting of high-rise commercial and residential projects
- Liaise with Project Managers, Builders and Architects for project deliver
- Use AutoCAD software daily and other related software
- Look after project documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Must have prior experience with drafting Facades
- Extensive drafting and facade experience of a senior level is highly favourable
- Confidence to deliver projects autonomously and work unsupervised
- Excellent communication
- Strong attention to detail & detail-orientated
You will join a high-performing, respected team within the industry. The culture of this company is often described as hard working, engaging and rewarding. You'll play your part in delivering iconic structures across NSW, Canberra and Melbourne, and will enjoy flexible working hours, a genuine management team and overall high-performing environment. You're skills will be appreciated and work ethic recognized and rewarded via various initiatives and benefits.
- Industry-leading Facade company to enhance your resume and project portfolio
- Deliver of iconic, high end commercial and residential developments across NSW, ACT & VIC
- Office located in one of the Engineering hubs, close to public transport for convenient travel
- Competitive salary package on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this Job", or please contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's