Senior Hydraulic Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 12:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a leading, engineering consultancy who have a national presence. They specialise in delivering large-scale Hospital projects across Australia and have a healthy pipeline of various small to large-scale Building Services projects available, offering employees long-term and stable employment. The leadership team encourage flexible working and offer fantastic career progression opportunities where their leadership team has been promoted internally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to a person who is looking for further career progression and a new challenge. Initially, you will lead and manage your own projects and your responsibilities will evolve where you'll transition into a Project Leader role and you'll manage/lead multidisciplinary projects. This position will provide you with an autonomous working environment with strong support from the Director/Associate Director when desired.
- Leadership of Hydraulic design and documentation
- Run, lead and manage a variety of Building Services projects
- Site inspections and contractor liaison
- Client and business stakeholder management responsibilities
- Mentor and support Junior Designers
- Over 7 years of experience in Hydraulic consulting and design
- Hydraulic Services Diploma is preferred, not essential
- Proven track record running a range of small to medium scale Building Services projects
- Good technical understanding and familiar with Australian standards
- Ability to communicate effectively and to build rapport with clients, stakeholders and internal team members
- A high level of honesty and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The firm is well known for its supportive and flexible management style where all employees are provided with complete trust to deliver their work. The Directors don't believe in micromanagement and continually invest their time into focusing on the professional development of employees. Staff enjoy working in this company as the environment is fast-paced and all teams socialise and have fun at work.
- Time in Lieu for any overtime worked
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- Mentorship from an experienced Director
- Social club
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's