Senior Hydraulic Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 08:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well established, medium-sized Building Services consultancy located in Sydney. They have a solid reputation for producing quality documentation throughout NSW and have an experienced leadership team who are hands-on with training and developing employees within the team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The successful person will have the opportunity to immediately lead a team of 4 Hydraulic Engineers and will be groomed into an Associate position in the near future. This position is suitable for an Engineer who potentially feels pigeonholed in their current role and is looking for further progression into a management position.
- Leadership of hydraulic design and documentation
- Mentor, develop and provide technical support to a team of Engineers
- Client and business stakeholder management responsibilities
- Overall project management and services coordination
- Over 8 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- Hydraulic Services Diploma is preferred
- Strong technical understanding of engineering design
- Ability to communicate effectively and to build rapport with clients and internal team members
- A high level of honesty and integrity
- Client liaison and management skills
- Fantastic presentation and communication skills
The firm is well known for its supportive and flexible management style where all employees are provided with complete trust to deliver their work. The Directors don't believe in micromanagement and continually invests their time into focusing on the professional development of employees. Staff enjoy working in this company as the environment is fast-paced and all teams socialise and have fun at work.
- Negotiable and competitive salary package
- Mentorship from an experienced Director
- Social club
- Time in Lieu for any overtime worked
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's