Revit Designer - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Revit Designer - Mechanical|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 15:46|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a large-scale, multi-disciplinary engineering business who are values-driven and people orientated. They have an experienced and respected leadership team who value innovation and employee development and are fast-growing in the Australian Building Services industry. They are well known for delivering quality and successful projects in the residential, commercial, educational and infrastructure markets to name a few, and believe their ongoing success is due to their ability to invest into their people and by maintaining a positive and engaging working environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an Intermediate to Senior Mechanical Revit Designer who is happy to be hands-on with using Revit and has excellent communication skills to effectively liaise with all relevant stakeholders and clientele. You will essentially back up the current BIM Manager when they are out of the office and will be responsible for improving systems, creating families, and delivering quality documentation.
- Coordinate 3D models using Revit MEP
- Create families and templates
- Improve current processes and standards
- Coordination meetings
- Consistently produce quality documentation within project time frames
- Collaborate and liaise with all relevant stakeholders to resolve clashes
- 4+ years of experience using Revit MEP (for Mechanical services)
- Those with Electrical or multidisciplinary drafting skill sets will be considered favourably
- Software knowledge in Navisworks
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- AutoCAD experience
- Receive over 10 days of additional leave
- Competitive remuneration with reviews
- Flat management structure
- Tailored career progression
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's