|Job Title:||BI Analyst|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 14:58|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an up and coming organisation with incredible growth already happening. They work within the consultancy space ensuring that their large, multinational client base receives the greatest service and quality work within the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This BI Analyst will work within the Data Warehouse space utilising your experience and skills in MS SQL and Tableau to drive incredible end results. You will take accountability and the leadership mantel to be the primary point of contact for client meetings. You will be articulate when describing you role and the process within your methods.
- Be a strong and confident leader.
- Show insightful consultative advice to your clients.
- You will make process impacting decisions.
- You will contribute to and develop testing environments.
- You will document and provide well written reports for future use.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years experience within an IT role that focused on Data Warehousing.
- Bachelor Degree in Computing, Mathematics or related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of BI, analysis and visualisation software.
- Experience analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience working within Agile frameworks.
Employees of this company would describe it as high performing and rewarding. The organisation likes to be very hands on to ensure that everyone understands their role and they trust their employees to ensure great end of project results that leave an impression on the market. Employees are rewarded with excellent staff initiatives and benefits. They also celebrate great news from completed projects with company wide dinners on a Friday nights for a job well done.
- Enjoy a non-traditional hierarchy.
- Take advantage of employee benefits.
- Career development opportunities.
- Create real meaningful impact for clients to find solutions for their large scale problems.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999