|Job Title:||Speech Pathologist|
|Salary:||Competitive base + super|
|Contact Name:||Madeleine Quinn|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 13:51|
- Generous CPD allowance for internal an external training
- Support and mentorship from a highly experienced team
- Well-established clinic with fantastic reputation in the industry
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A well established private practice in Campbelltown, who for over 10 years have to played an important role in the well-being of both children and adults. The flat structure of the company allows you to work alongside extremely knowledgeable practitioners in a multidisciplinary team. With provided ongoing professional development, management facilitates the ability for employees to continually develop both professionally and personally.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will report directly to Senior Speech Pathologists and Team Leaders who aim to facilitate your growth and progression through the practice. Your role will be pivotal to the well-being of children who suffer from an array of impairments. You will provide collaborative and consultative speech pathology services, which will not only positively affect the child’s life, but their families.
- Develop, implement and evaluate speech pathology services to enhance communication and patient results.
- Contribute to the improvement of stutters, vocal and cognitive communication impairments in children.
- Deliver therapy to children by addressing deficits in the areas of communication, social skills, and emotional regulation.
- Implement recommendations for language and communication.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an enthusiastic and multidisciplinary team
This practice puts an emphasis on your career development and progression with clear training programs, internal and external training opportunities on offer. Boasting excellent retention rates due to the close-knit, friendly team environment and a quality over quantity approach to providing care.
- Enhance your theoretical and practical knowledge with a diverse caseload
- Ongoing team events and outings throughout the year to strengthening team culture
- Flexible working hours are provided to ensure a work/life balance - choose your own hours
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's