|Job Title:||Development Manager|
|Salary:||$130,000 - $180,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 16:48|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique Development Consultancy is a reputable and emerging leader in the development of landmark projects across Sydney. With a fantastic reputation and a consistent flow of projects, the need has arisen for an experienced Development Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will work with the senior management team in assisting and delivering countless projects across Sydney. This position incorporates a 360 degree approach to development, dealing with projects from feasibility stage. You will begin on a landmark development for a reputable Client.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Conducting feasibility studies and producing reports
- Liaise with local councils and authorities to gain relevant approvals
- Rezoning of sites and remediation
- Manage the schedule and timely delivery of projects
- Coordinate DA and CC deliverable
- Client and stakeholder management and liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience in an Assistant Development Manager/DM position
- Degree qualified in Property/Construction Management
- Experience dealing with council and service provider approval
- Private sector experience will be favoured
This company boasts an outstanding company and team culture, and places a large focus on building relationships whether it be with clients or between staff. With an active aim to look after the best interests of their staff, this company is sure to provide genuine growth opportunities.
- Exposure to landmarks projects from feasibility stage through to delivery
- Opportunity to work alongside industry professionals focused on the sharing of knowledge
- Boost your project experience and portfolio
- Personal growth alongside company growth and expansion
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's