Assistant Development Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Development Manager|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $130,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Emily Bachoura|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 17:57|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is currently experiencing significant growth due to securing additional sites across NSW. They pride themselves in adding value to the NSW property market and do this through building precincts and communities as an element of their project deliveries.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will best suit an individual who has aspirations to become part of a strong growing team. You will be reporting to an SDM on your milestones, ensuring that you are provided the hands on assistance that may be required to deliver projects of a larger size.
- Involvement in feasibility studies, producing reports and liaising with councils
- Managing the timelines and delivery milestones on projects
- Coordinate DA and CC elements
- Client and stakeholder management responsibilities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experience in an ADM role
- Degree qualification relevant to Architecture, Property or Construction
- Experience working with councils and regulatory bodies
- Private sector experience will be very beneficial
The people within this organisation would describe themselves as professional and collaborative. They believe that working together is the best way to achieve amazing results. The company does not believe in micromanagement and actively looks to give more responsibility to their employees to achieve the results they are looking for and provide excellent career improvement opportunities.
- Great team lunches at amazing restaurants.
- Multiple career growth opportunities.
- Management are open to honest feedback for continuous improvement.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Arnold Poon on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's