IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $80,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 15:50|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This developing architecture and design firm is very highly regarded in the Melbourne market. They have a reputation for consistently performing to a very high quality, working on large commercial spaces and high end residential buildings.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be working closely with the senior leadership team to drive the technology capability and support for the entire organisation. You will be required to work along both hardware and software applications to provide seamless cohesiveness for your team members. You will also be expansive in your use of bringing in new technology to increase the capability and progression with reference to the company direction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide level 1 and 2 on site user support.
- Deployment of technology upgrades.
- Training and development workshops.
- Enjoy and maintain stakeholder relationships for both internal and external.
- Maintain both software and hardware technology.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive experience in level 1 and 2 on site user support in previous roles.
- Understanding of Office 365, Windows 10, IOS and Android.
- Experience in managing technology roll outs and updates.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication.
- Understand and research new technologies to improve business capabilities.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The employees of this organisation would describe themselves as easy going, relaxed but very collaborative. The senior directors have complete trust in the abilities of their employees and search to reward their efforts with wine and cheese nights to celebrate the hard work for the week. They also look to bring on personable people that will further contribute to the amazing culture of their Melbourne office.
- Stunning opportunity for you to develop your career.
- Be known as the major IT expert within the business.
- Create your own long lasting impact.
- Very collaborative and welcoming environment.
- Lots of networking exposure and opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's