Lead Environmental Consultant
|Job Title:||Lead Environmental Consultant|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Krystal Raad|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 13:52|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a well-known and highly regarded Civil Engineering Contractor in NSW. This firm is seeking a highly motivated Environmental Engineer to engage in various land development and infrastructure projects alongside a supportive team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Senior Environmental Engineer/Consultant, you will be playing a pivotal role within the company, coordinating projects on site and in the office. Providing your industry knowledge, you will be the main point of contact to deliver and overlook all environmental functions for a large scale, industrial subdivision project worth $50 mil.
- Be the go-to person on site - respond to questions, resolve any issues that arise, organise the site etc
- Conduct preliminary and detailed site investigations on contaminated land
- Overlook industrial and residential subdivision sites
- Collect and assess soil samples when needed
- Report on your findings and review reports for the project
- Provide related advice for developing engineering solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related Engineering, Science and Environment degree
- Ideally will have a background with Contractors, or a strong understanding of Contractor processes/requirements
- Must be confident to manage and coordinate above duties autonomously
- Strong communication skills - written & verbal - for client liaising
With a focus on their employee's development and career progression, this positive working environment ensures that their staff morale is kept at a high level. In addition, employees enjoy a great work life balance atmosphere with monthly outings and events.
- Join one of the most reputable civil contracting firms in NSW
- Step up in your career and be the main point of contact
- Deliver a large, high profile project in Sydney
- Supportive, inclusive and engaging team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Krystal Raad on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Environmental Consultant
$65,000 - $75,000
Environmental Consultant (Mid-Level)
$90,000 - $120,000+
Catchment Support Officer
$30 - $35 per hour + Superannuation
Development Compliance Officer
$35 - $45 per hour + Superannuation
Rural Road Design
$70 - $80 per hour + Superannuation