|Job Title:||Registered Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Nakad|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 11:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly reputable and well established Aged Care Provider, supporting the elderly for the last 50 years. The organisation has grown significantly over the last few years, opening up 5 new facilities over the last year. The flat management structure ensures that their multidisciplinary team receive the highest level of mentorship, while promoting a collaborative environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Working alongside a close knit and collaborative team, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of care to the residents of the Aged Care Facility. Your work within these facilities will improve residents well being of life by communicating effectively with residents, medical practitioner, allied health staff and families.
- Conduct comprehensive client assessments
- Assisting with development and implementation of clinical plans
- Care planning, wound care and medication management
- Liaising with other Allied Health practitioner to assist with care
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- AHPRA Registration
- National Police Check
- Strong communication skills
The company is known for its outstanding business culture. They have a keen desire to promote professional and personal development by providing CPD allowance. The collaborative environment allows employees to work alongside talented and skilled practitioners all around Australia. With a high level of staff morale, the company organises regular staff outings and functions.
- Ability to become a permanent employee within 3 months
- Have a say in the shifts you wish to work
- Work in multiple newly built state of the art facilities
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Chloe Nakad on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's