|Job Title:||Database Administrator|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 09:45|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large financial business is looking for a Database Administrator to join their project and support team. The company places a large amount of emphasis on their values and the quality of their people to promote innovation and individual results. They believe this leads them to breaking the boundaries of what is possible in today's financial world.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role within the organisation will be reporting and working closely with the project coordinators and project team to provide high calibre and custom database reports. This will enable the team and senior management to create a clearer direction in moving the business forward.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Maintain database systems to an excellent standard.
- Ensure that IT systems are maintained and updated.
- Respond and provide solutions to issues in relation to IT support, security and risk management.
- Involve yourself in continuous improvement ideas within the IT sector.
- Confidently liaise with senior management, the project team and external vendors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or relevant degree.
- Extensive experience in MySQL server operations.
- Strong understanding of Oracle database systems.
- Relevant ITIL framework exposure and certifications is very desired.
- Outstanding communication skills for internal and external stakeholder management
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The employees at this organisation would describe themselves as collaborative and caring. The company from senior management to graduate employees are trusted to understand that they are a team, first and foremost. They achieve this by providing honest feedback and assistance to each other through colleagues and mentors alike. The company rewards this mentality of following their values heavily through employee benefits and team outings.
- Great exposure to project lifestyle.
- Involve yourself in real company driven direction and advice.
- Enjoy a collaborative team.
- Financial benefits that comes as a perk of being an employee.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999