|Job Title:||Remedial/Forensic Engineer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 13:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in the outskirt's of Melbourne's CBD, with a history spanning over 20 years, this consultancy services the Structural & Remedial Engineering markets across VIC. With projects consistently flowing, they are currently seeking a Remedial/Forensic Engineer to manage a various structural building projects across VIC.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will require an individual that is experienced with Remedial & Structural Engineering within Australia. You will be responsible for analysing defects, conducting structural assessments, preparing conditional reports and prepare the scope of work. You will also be involved with the supervision of remedial works.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Perform forensic investigations and structural assessments
- Prepare conditional and engineering reports
- Client liaison and communication on a regular basis
- Compile scope of works and cost estimations based on your recommendations
- Liaise with clients and insurance companies on a regular basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to work and manage projects autonomously
- Prior experience in the Remedial Engineering sector essential
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to develop, maintain and enhance client relationships
- Strong time management and organisational skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work
- Open plan office where ideas are shared within the team
- Regular team events and outings to promote collaboration
- Fresh, supportive and vibrant office environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's