|Job Title:||Forensic Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:51|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Ivory Group currently have an exciting position vacant for an enthusiastic and talented Forensic Engineer. This Consultancy specializes in Civil and Structural Engineering and are now looking to build their forensic team with the assistance of an extremely enthusiastic and career driven Forensic Engineer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will require an individual that is experienced with Forensic Engineering within Australia. You will be responsible for analysing defects, conducting structural assessments, preparing conditional reports and prepare the scope of work for residential properties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Perform forensic investigations and structural assessments
- Prepare engineering reports
- Compile scope of works and cost estimations based on your recommendations
- Liaise with clients and insurance companies on a regular basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to work and manage projects autonomously
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to develop, maintain and enhance client relationships
- Prior experience in Forensic Engineering sector is essential
- Strong time management and organisational skills
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
Employees of this organisation describe it as having a highly dynamic and collaborative team where they push each other to achieve their best. They are fast paced and thrive to grow, ensuring that progression opportunities are always on offer to their employees.
- Be valued and rewarded for your hard work
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Regular team events and outings to promote collaboration
- Fresh, supportive and vibrant office environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's