Senior Facade Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 17:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A multidisciplinary consultancy that has established a highly respected and reputable name in the engineering industry. With an excellent reputation in the Australian engineering market, this consultancy offers career stability and longevity for a dedicated and passionate Senior Facade Engineer.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position will allow you to step into a lead role. You will be given the opportunity to work through an exciting growth period. As a Senior Facade Engineer you will take ownership of all aspects of sales and client coordination, from the first point of contact through to final confirmation. Utilising your management capabilities, you will ensure all projects are delivered seamlessly.
- Establish your own team of engineers to meet project deadlines
- Lead the design team to meet project deadlines
- Oversee all facade work and designs
- Attend regular site and client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree qualification in engineering
- Must have a strong background or understanding of a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Familiarity in Australian design codes
- Proficient design capabilities using AutoCAD
- Experience leading/managing a team will be desirable
This company is big on their people within their business. They pride themselves on being able to provide an environment in which people can flourish and genuinely enjoy being a part of. You'll join a team who understand the importance of their staff, and will look after, support and empower you to succeed and achieve both personal and professional goals.
- Industry-leading salary package and remuneration offered
- Training and development to ensure they are up to date with the latest knowledge and technologies within the industry.
- Lead role offering lots of autonomy
- Management level position to move forward in your career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488
for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's