|Job Title:||Program Coordinator|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 10:28|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large financial organisation works all across Australia. They help average people recognise the possibilities of our lifetime. The team is very close knit and enjoy an incredible environment together. They are very focused to come together and collaborate to provide fast paced actionable results.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This is will be reporting directly to the program director. You will be joining an expanding and growing team who love to work together and lean on one another. You will be a huge team player who isn't afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out a team members in need. You will show your excellence through your organisational ability in scheduling and providing insight into the scope of the project. You are responsible for taking some pressure off the shoulders of your program managers and program directors through your role.
- Provide valuable insight into the project lifestyle.
- Organise time frames and identify relevant project scopes.
- Comfortably maintain internal stakeholder relationships.
- Document appropriate key meetings and decisions.
- Update and maintain Jira software for your project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Prior experience on end to end, large, transformation projects.
- Understanding and previous experience updating project critical aspects.
- Experience within Jira is preferred.
- Agile certification and strong understanding is preferred.
The employees at this organisation would describe themselves as fast paced and full of energy. They are given full autonomy over their roles and are fully trusted to perform to the high calibre that is required. The team is growing and wanting to bring someone in who is going to suit this already amazing group of people, who love to work and celebrate their victories together.
- Join an organisation that actively retains great talent.
- Enjoy amazing office locations.
- Barista made coffee available on site.
- Team first caring culture.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999