|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 17:56|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Within Surry Hills this organisation is very established and well respected in the entertainment market. They are a part of a larger organisation who are largely responsible for broadcast entertainment. They are proud of their people and are looking to expand their team due to bringing in new opportunistic projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You are responsible for understanding the needs for a large transformation project to turn the organisation into an Agile capable environment. You will need to drive timelines and ensure budgets are recognised to ensure a high quality and smooth transition into the future way of working. You will drive and influence excitement behind the changes and report to the project director to manage the overall project together.
- Provide documentation for future reference on key decisions made in the project.
- Define the scope of the project timelines, budgets and business unit responsibilities within the project.
- Assist the Project Director to manage the change cycle.
- Prepare packets for key meetings and manage the agenda of key meetings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ Years in a previous Project Coordinator role.
- Bachelors degree in business and commerce or relevant degree is high preferred.
- Previous experience using the following:
- MS Project.
- Strong understanding of Project and Change life cycles.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a large business transformation project.
The people at this organisation would describe the culture as relaxed and friendly. They look to collaborate and work together to achieve the best results possible. The leaders of this organisation believe the best way to manage their people is too provide them with a task and allow them to work free of micromanagement. They look to provide excellent work life balance as a reward for the great results.
- Great career and skill development opportunities.
- Amazing office culture and office design.
- Healthy initiatives such as free fruit every day.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job”, or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.