|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$95,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 13:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This reputable and embedded organisation located on Sydney Central Coast. They have recently gone through a large transformation project which has changed their approach to placing the customers at the heart of their strategy.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination of a large portfolio of projects in their customer first division. You will assist the Program Manager in understanding budgeting and resource requirements for individual streams of work. You will also receive mentoring from the Program Manager to ensure a clear career path is planned and achieved.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provide excellent documentation for all reports and key decisions.
- Engage with external and internal stakeholders to ensure time lines are being kept up to date.
- Create information packets for key steering committee meetings.
- Assist in budget and resource allocation meetings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications would be desirable.
- Experience in a previous Project Coordinator role.
- Strong understanding and previous use of Jira.
- strong understanding of ITIL.
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
The employees of this organisation consider themselves to be very dynamic, collaborative and friendly. The business understands that everyone has different motivations at work and the experienced directors are actively looking to provide the best opportunities for each employee.
- Mentoring from senior members of the business and industry.
- Easy to reach locations with interesting business partners.
- Great flexible working accommodations.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.