Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics Consultant|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 09:49|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This very reputable organisation works alongside different sized companies to assist with cloud migration and business efficiency processes. The company is looking to bring on an experienced consultant with Microsoft Dynamics expertise to join a united team. The company is full of excellent people who wear different hats of the business when required to get the job done and provide the amazing service that they are known for.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role will report directly to the Head of Commercial Business. You are responsible for providing brilliantly thought out solutions to client problems through your knowledge within Microsoft Dynamics. You will be able to problem solve and maintain strong relationships with clients and business stakeholders, even be able to influence change within businesses to provide long term returns and benefits.
- You will find solutions to clients in pain.
- You are responsible to communicating your functional knowledge in MS Dynamics and CRM systems.
- You will source leads and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Document meetings to ensure future reference and clear communication with team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics
- Understanding of cloud based software.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a previous consultancy or sales role is preferred.
- Agile certification or relevant certification
- Experience in an Agile environment and methodologies
The employees of this organisation would describe themselves as very relaxed and collaborative. The company has a small feel to it and each person has full trust in one another to do their role. The organisation is full of people who are willing to roll up their sleeves to help and support each other. The employees are very well rewarded with flexibility and flexible arrangements as well as team outings.
- Join a success and growing organisation.
- Reap the benefits of an expert team behind you.
- Great location, near public transport and delicious food options.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's