MS Dynamics Consultant
|Job Title:||MS Dynamics Consultant|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 16:26|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an established and exciting organisation located in North Sydney. They are going through a burst of growth and are looking to capitalize on this by continuing to invest in their people and their business. Due to this growth they are also growing in talent and wanting take this opportunity to bring on a very talented MS Dynamics 365 specialist.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for the implementation of CRM sytems primarily MS Dynamics. You will also assist in the customisation, optimisation and build a talented team around yourself and Senior management. You will drive the capabilities behind this technology and become an SME who will be able to assist in the teachings of the system to the organisation.
- Drive the capabilities of their technologies within the CRM system.
- Roll out new customisations and developments of the technologies.
- Create workshops and training sessions at different scales for different teams.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree within Business, Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated previous experience in similar CRM projects.
- Strong understanding of complex project management skills. Microsoft and Project Management certifications highly desirable.
This organisation places a very high value on excellent working environments and has maintained a significant goal of the Directors and Senior Management to ensure that the employees are well looked after, enjoy where they work with their teams and clients. They have a strong belief that the people of the organisation are the most important factor of success and therefore reward and recognition is seen through flexibility and regular work events.
- Great Work-life balance opportunities.
- Work in a high performing environment with like minded individuals.
- Healthy habit groups and free morning tea.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.