Senior Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $120,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 07:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one of Australia's foremost Quantity Surveying consultancies which has grown to boast a highly reputable project portfolio, and has a strong project pipeline across a range of project sectors such as Multi-Residential, Commercial, and Health.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will step into the Senior Management team, or have the opportunity to, and assist in the management of both the team, as well as leading the charge on landmark projects and reputable Client accounts. This position is to start ASAP.
- Cost planning and cost estimates
- Contract Administration
- Progress claims, site visits, and variations
- Post contractual duties
- High level of Client liaison
- Mentoring of juniors and company management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management or equivalent
- You must be able to handle projects and problem independently
- Ideally experience in some of Australia's leading PQS firms
- Experience with CostX software would be ideal
This leading PQS firm focuses on maintain a modern and dynamic working environment, and a collaborative and friendly culture. With strong emphasis on teamwork and constant development, culture and career progression are top priorities.
- Diverse and high profile projects
- Fantastic culture and national networks/opportunities
- Stability in your role with good project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's