|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 11:30|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is one of Australia's leading PQS firms and a well known international consultancy, with offices in main cities, and a long standing reputation for high quality in the market. This is a Tier 1 company, based in Perth's CBD, and services all sectors, from Residential, to Education, to Infrastructure.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
In this Quantity Surveyor position, you will manage a range of projects within your sector strength, and play an integral part in the team, as well as developing the business and securing new work.
This position will include and not be limited to:
- Administration duties
- Manage a team of qualified and experienced Quantity Surveyors
- Client and stakeholder management
- Cost planning and estimating
- Networking and business development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong local industry experience and market understanding
- Strong infrastructure experience
- Experience managing both projects and teams
- Relevant tertiary qualification to Construction Management
- Strong CostX and/or BuildSoft knowledge
This company operates much like a smaller company, with a close knit team focused on collaboration and development. Even across states, this company is sure to provide employees with the platform for job satisfaction and growth.
- Excellent career move offering strong career progression
- Work alongside experienced and passionate professionals
- Exposure to landmark projects from feasibility through to delivery
- Assist in growing this already established and reputable company
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.