|Job Title:||Document Controller|
|Salary:||$45 - $55 p/hr|
|Contact Name:||Aman Dhillon|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 18:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This leading Engineering Consultancy is highly respected firm who have worked on reputable and innovative infrastructure projects . They have an excellent pipeline of work and can provide stability and growth to their employees.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will immediately take charge of all aspects of document management, mainly through document control software such as TeamBinder on a 3 month contract with a likelihood of going permanent. As a Document Controller you will report to the Project Manager and you will further be involved in assisting with Project document control..
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Data cleansing the files of each project, which will involve condensing drawings, file naming, and amending structure
- Daily use of document control using TeamBinder
- Manage all incoming and outgoing project documentation & issued under transmittal
- Conduct inductions for new staff whenever required
- Project administration duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Previous experience in a Document Controller position within a Consultancy
- Strong experience using TeamBinder
- Project experience within infrastructure
ABOUT THE CULTURE.
This company prides themselves on having values of passion, integrity and an approachable nature company-wide. With a strong focus on individual and team development, this company takes pride in their high employee retention rates and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
- Award-winning engineering consultancy recognised for their excellence
- Internal progression and promotion opportunities based on performance
- Work on high-profile projects to build portfolio
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Aman Dhillon on (03) 9108 1488 or alternatively email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's