|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 14:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
We are working closely with a very experience and long standing organisation. they provide an impeccable client experience around cloud infrastructure and process development services to some of the most prestigious companies around Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Systems Engineer will be working closely with their team to be a mentor and technology leader within in the business. You will be able to understand the role and get moving immediately. You will always be looking to improve your skills and be open to learning while passing down your expert knowledge to more junior team members.
- You will resolve escalated support desk tickets within the expected time frames.
- You are responsible for maintaining amazing stakeholder relationships with clients.
- Provide assistance for solutions and troubleshooting for clients.
- You will share your expert knowledge in IT systems, cloud infrastructure and ISP's.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years within a similar role and industry.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant degree is highly preferred.
- You will have relevant certifications and experience within Window support and Office 365.
- Strong understanding and experience with Microsoft Hyper-V.
- ITIL and Agile certifications.
The company is incredible relaxed and friendly. This is very obviously seen when you walk into their office as everyone works together to provide help and collaborate. Everyone is always looking to to go the extra mile for one another and in return the directors and company have complete trust in their people to deliver the expected results.
- The company looks for opportunities to give you increased training and growth.
- Grow and develop your career into the next level.
- Dynamic and friendly culture that you will love.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999