|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 17:03|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
We are working closely with a very experience and long standing financial organisation. they provide an impeccable client experience around their services and part of that is being able to provide a stable system for their employees to utilise at maximum effectiveness.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The Systems Engineer will be working closely with their team to be a mentor and technology leader within in the business. You will be able to understand the role and hit the ground running. You will always be looking to improve your skills and be open to learning while passing down your expert knowledge to more junior team members.
- You will be responsible for releasing new technologies and patches into a live environment.
- You will support the technical team and assist on level 2 and 3 support ticket items
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to discover needs to bring to key stakeholder meetings.
- Maintain stability and smoothness of tools and systems utilised by the greater team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous System Engineer. Financial services experience is a plus.
- Provide mentoring and collaboration for more Junior members of the team.
- Utilise your great logical thinking to identify potential improvements to the systems.
- Experience managing AWS environments is highly regarded.
The company is incredible relaxed and friendly. They work very diligently to ensure a great up time with systems and reward Senior Management reward great work, milestones and achievements with regular team celebrations.
- Actively provide flexible working arrangements.
- Discounted products from the organisation
- Barista made coffee cards for a free coffee every Friday morning.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's