Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $140,000|
|Contact Name:||Nick Falcone|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 13:33|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This opportunity is to join a well respected and expanding, multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney. The company has a strong leadership team and their ongoing success is from nurturing long-standing client and business relationships and continually developing and training their employees. They are well known for delivering small to mid-scale projects throughout NSW and have developed and nurtured a fantastic working environment which is family orientated and encourages work-life-balance, flexibility and trust.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is suited to an ambitious and dynamic Engineer who is hungry for career progression into a management position. To be successful, you'll need to have relevant Building Services experience, good technical capabilities, and have the ability to deliver projects with no supervision. The successful person will be groomed into a management position and will be provided with external training sessions paid by the company to help you develop management/leadership skills.
- Mechanical services design
- Manage clients and liaise with key stakeholders
- Attend meetings
- Lead the growth of the Mechanical division
- Continually promoting the business and nurturing client relationships
- Mentor Junior Engineers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Over 7 years of experience in Building Services consulting
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to lead projects with no supervision
- Excellent people and client-facing skills
- Understanding of Australian design standards
- Management skills in the engineering sector will be considered favourably
- Commercial awareness - an understanding of the business and the industry
The office culture is described as being family orientated, close-knit and supportive. All employees work together to produce solutions and regularly share experiences and knowledge to further develop everyone's skills. The Directors are very hands-on with assisting Engineers to deliver their work and also provide high levels of trust to allow Engineers to take ownership over their projects. The Directors also encourage work-life-balance and are fair and flexible with work arrangements to suit your personal lifestyle.
- Career progression to an Associate position/profit share
- Long-term and stable career growth opportunity
- Work from home option available to allow for flexibility
- Flat management structure & respected management
- Free parking available
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Nick Falcone on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Mechanical Engineer
$120,000 - $150,000 package
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
$75,000 - $100,000
Senior Civil Engineer
$90,000 to $110,000 + Superannuation
Senior Structural Engineer
$90,000 - $110,000 + Superannuation
Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer
$80,000 - $110,000 package